Halloween is right around the corner, and I have no plans other than handing out candy to our neighbors’ kids. I can’t wait for the little girl that always comes into our home uninvited and says something snarky. One year I was dressed up as a cow (costume), and she looked at Patrick and asked “WHY WOULD YOU EVER EVEN MARRY A COW!?” LOL. So… what does no plans for Halloween mean? Movie marathon!! It’s been so long since we’ve seen some Halloween classics. Some feel good and some scary-ish movies! My picks below!
Feel Good Halloween Movies:
- Hocus Pocus
- The Witches
- Double Double Toil and Trouble
- The Nightmare Before Christmas
- The Addams Family
- The Conjuring 1 & 2
- Hubie Halloween
- Stree (Bollywood)
- Chilling Adventures of Sabrina
- American Horror Story
- A Classic Horror Story
- Bird Box
- SAW series – I grew up watching these 1 by one. I just recently saw the latest with Patrick and it made me feel so nostalgic!
- Scream – Another one from growing up. It’s a just a good classic Halloween movie!
- 13 Ghosts – I watched this movie in middle school and was TERRIFIED. I watched it again recently, and had some laughs!
- Get Out – This is a perfect horror comedy. I still was jumpy for some scenes, but it had a nice plot!
- US – Same Director as Get Out, I actually thought this one was a tad bit scarier! Amazing plot. I watched this one with my mom, and she didn’t seem to flinch, but I definitely jumped during some scenes!
- The Sixth Sense – I still haven’t had the guts to watch this movie again, since I was a little girl. I didn’t go to the bathroom at night because of this movie!!
- The Ring – The classic girl out of tv movie!
- A Quiet Place 1 & 2 – Not technically horror, but they definitely have some jumpy moments!
- Orphan – This movie was soooo creepy. I enjoyed it!
- Final Destination Series – Another nostalgic classic!
What movies did I miss? Will you be watching any this Halloween?